Is He A Womanizer…Or A Gentleman?
FREE E-BOOK: 15 WAYS TO KNOW YOU'RE DATING A GENTLEMAN
I recently came across a blog post that actually aggravated me a little bit.
The topic is “Womanizing Techniques” – which I read through and began to think to myself…”Wait a minute, I do these things!” And I am certainly not a womanizer.
Generalizing is a very slippery slope and this blogger could easily scare a woman away from a genuine gentleman who truly does care about her. But, because he exhibits some of the natural qualities they say are a sign of a womanizer, she might run.
Without further ado, I’m going to take great pleasure in deconstructing this nonsense.
*Note: The original points are bulleted below, with my response underneath.*
- Womanizers know that a “clean/rich” look impresses a woman.
I personally pride myself on having this so-called “clean/rich” look. This is because it’s my personal style and I take pride in my appearance. This has nothing to do with how I may or may not treat a woman. Your integrity is not dictated by your style choices.
- A womanizer will find a way to relate to your story. He will make you think that you have many things in common.
So will a genuine, empathetic individual who has depth and dignity. What if you REALLY DO have many things in common? What if he REALLY CAN relate to your story?
- A womanizer moves very fast. He will use words such as “potential wife“. A womanizer wants to reach his goal as soon as he can, so he doesn’t waste his time.
I agree that this can be a red flag. Not always of a womanizer, but perhaps of someone who is just way too clingy and insecure in general. He may be the exact opposite of a womanizer and rarely find someone who is interested in him. Still not a great quality, but not womanizer-specific, either.
- Womanizers know that women want to get married and settle down. So he will make you imagine a FUTURE with him. Again, he will use the word “WIFE”.
Isn’t imagining a future together with someone you have strong feelings for a good thing? How in the world are you supposed to be secure in any relationship if you think that anytime the man mentions a future he’s being a womanizer? 404 Logic not found.
- Womanizers is all about the “WE” and the “future“. Women love the WE talk, and womanizers take advantage of our weakness.
?!?! See previous comment. A good man who cares about you is about “we” and the “future” too – this is in no way a sign of a womanizer.
- Womanizers will overly compliment you. He will look deep into your eyes and sincerely tells you that you’re beautiful, gorgeous, unique…
Since when is this a bad thing?? If more men genuinely complimented women perhaps women’s perception of men wouldn’t be so paranoid.
- Womanizers are overly romantic and charming… He would call you with nicknames like “babe, baby, sweetheart, sweetie, honey” to make a woman feel special, but actually saying it to not mixup the REAL names.
I do all of these things with my girlfriend. I am overly romantic and charming at times. I planned out our first date complete with a waterfront dinner and black car service. Guess what? We’re still together 8 months later and it was in no way a sign of womanizing. Why would a man put in that kind of effort? Just to sleep with you? Give me a break.
We also call each other little pet names like that and we are fully aware of each other’s real names.
- Womanizers use wealth to impress women. BMW, Porsche… expensive restaurants, only purchasing from Whole Foods… luxury 2 bedroom apartment…
I drive a BMW. We go out to expensive restaurants. She only shops at Whole Foods because it’s organic. Explain again how any of these things, typically found in the lives of any successful individual, are signs of a womanizer?
- Womanizer will manipulate your subconscious into thinking naughty. It a technique to get your pants down ASAP.
Or maybe, you’ll be so strongly attracted to him that you act on your own feelings and desires and it’s two consenting adults enjoying each other physically. Crazy thought, I know.
- Womanizer knows exactly what a woman wants to hear. He has NO intention of planing a future with you, but yet he makes you believe that he is committed.
Yes. This one I agree with. If he is going through all of this ridiculous effort but has NO intention of continuing something serious with you, he’s more than just a womanizer. He’s a dumbass who is wasting his money for no reason.
- Womanizers will blame everything on you. It’s never his fault. He will make you feel bad for anything that goes wrong.
I can go along with this one too. But if someone blames everything on you it doesn’t necessarily mean he’s a womanizer. It certainly does not mean anything good about him, but he could be doing it for many different reasons. Regardless of his reason(s) though, you probably shouldn’t be around him.
- Womanizers are ridiculously busy. They are FAKE busy. They will make stupid excuses…
Here’s a good example: My brother is 25 years old, he has a full time engineering job, runs two of his own businesses, competes in fitness competitions, and owns a condo in the city by himself. He is what you’d call ridiculously busy. If a woman is going to assume he’s a womanizer because of his full schedule, then he will be another genuinely good human being who is left out in the cold because of false assumptions.
Women absolutely cannot be walking around on a daily basis thinking any man who is successful, well dressed, genuine and charming, is a womanizer. This school of thought will literally be the downfall of relationships if it spreads far enough.
Please do not infect your friends or family members with the ridiculous nonsense propaganda found in the bullet points above.
Click here to connect with me on Twitter -> [twitter-follow screen_name=’JamesMSama’]
Error: The account for jamesmsama needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.
FREE E-BOOK: 15 WAYS TO KNOW YOU'RE DATING A GENTLEMAN