A list I came across that I try to follow daily, in all of my relationships. Successfully doing so will lead to more fulfilling, happy interactions with everyone around you.
– Free yourself from negative people.
– Let go of those who are already gone.
– Give everyone you don’t know a fair chance.
– Show everyone kindness and respect.
– Accept people just the way they are.
– Encourage others and cheer for them.
– Be your imperfectly perfect self.
– Forgive people and move forward.
– Do little things every day for others.
– Always be loyal.
– Stay in better touch with the people who matter to you.
– Keep your promises and tell the truth.
– Give what you want to receive.
– Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
– Allow others to make their own decisions.
– Talk a little less, and listen more.
– Leave petty arguments alone.
– Pay attention to your relationship with yourself (If that one isn’t healthy, none of your others will be).
– Pay attention to who your real friends are.
– Ignore un-constructive, hurtful commentary.